Sunday, July 6, 2008

Self Defense: smittygator

SmittyGator
Just another poor sap in need of attention and possibly a hug.

If that were true. Why the thumbs down?

Because its the male thing to do to kick people who are down. Thats what women demand, and so that's what they get.

Fact is, we both know better. I'm not down at all. You wish to portray me as down so that it's ok to kick. Which is pretty screwed up in and of itself, I'll get to that further down.

You and all the other slaves can't stand what I have to say because if taken seriously it would demand a complete restructuring of your life, if you no longer wished to be a walking product that is. Sadly you no longer have the time or resources to effect your exodus from this atrocious arrangement.

The telling bit is that even if your claim were true, which it is to a degree, it isn't something to be ashamed of in my opinion. If I were a "poor sap in need of attention and possibly a hug" How does that reflect poorly on me or the veracity of my position? Because The Company's position, and thus yours, slave, is that men who desire emotional and physical comfort beyond sex, football, and beer are somehow weak.

All humans need "Attention." Solitary confinement destroys minds, so being that I'm a human I don't find that particularly offensive or damning to either my personal worth or my claims' validity. I kinda like needing attention in fact, it keeps me close to my species. Something they don't want, I might ad. They'd rather you not give a shit, in fact they'd like you to point and laugh at other people's suffering, which I'm sure you do quite a bit with the result of the trained apes. Remember this next time you laugh at someone's expense in fiction or in real life.

I love hugs and I get plenty, but I'm sure I wouldn't say no to a few more. How does the desire for more affection make me a loser again? Oh right because men are supposed to basically stand at stoic attention until tasked by The Company.



Well, I'm not Todd, I need human contact and I'm not ashamed of or afraid of that fact.

Thing is, I'm not gunna pay a third party the privilege of receiving them from some girl who doesn't mean them, or only means them because I'm buying and she's convinced herself that's what love is. That's what you meant right? I mean not getting a hugs from men is a good thing, since if I did I'd somehow be gay, right?



What you were trying to say is that I'm a loser, and no one likes me. Well since loser is a subjective thing, loser I may be by your standards. After all, I'm not 50K in debt paying for a house bigger than I need and a car that sucks up way too much gas, I'm not some woman's mule, I haven't produced a drone and then handed it over to The Company for "education", I keep to myself and I don't attention any of The Company meetings. (Church/Sports/Military) And I read, voraciously.

So the only option to you remaining in the face of a logically unassailable position, is to personally attack me, IE suggest that I'm somehow pathetic and weak in the hopes that it will unfairly color the perceived veracity of my position. Gee, kill the messenger. How clever and original, wish I'd thought of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment