Friday, July 18, 2008

Self Defense: Rashgallivak

Rashgallivak
You didn't pass your English classes in school, did you?


False dichotomy. As Frank Zappa and Ray Bradbury, not to mention the millions that live and die, before or around, formal education as you know it, have shown through thought, speech, and action, education simply does not equal intelligence or ability.

If education equals anything its indoctrination. Wiki does not make me pledge allegiance to anything and the library does not care if I have a gun in my backpack, savvy?

All education means is picking a side and paying your membership dues.

Fuck education, I prefer learning, knowledge, and skill.

Besides, even if I did have a problem with English, which is laughable (and I did) I might add, why assume that its my fault? Do Italian people have to take Italian all the way through college?

Look at this shit.

So yes I passed English class, but even if I hadn't asking that question reveals your own ignorance far more effectively then a negative answer to your question would have revealed mine.

Have a sweet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment