Thursday, July 17, 2008

Self Defense: Rufus777

See, this is part of my beef. This guy had a completely different review of me and then he changed it and it didn't alert me. they really don't want people responding to reviews no matter how libelous or false.

Anyway...

In this installment the guy takes exception to my claim of general amicability with my RL peers and ex girlfriends.

I wish to point out that the only time I even bring my RL standing up is in response to the common claim of me being a total social shut in, hated by the world, and hating it in turn, which is simply not the case. I personally don't see what I do in my down time or my standing with women has to do with anything, but apprently if I'm not being blown at this moment, nothing I say can be correct, if I take the trend to its most logical extreme.

I know that sounds like sarcasm, but think about it. no matter what you're doing, socially speaking it would be cooler and more acceptable if you were a male and you were ebign blown by a female. That's pretty sexist and sad really.

Anyway.. Sorry for the ramble.

My point is this: Granted, I'm an introvert. I love to read, and I enjoy spending time alone. But it is hardly because I am hated or feel hated. I am simply comfortable with myself and I happen to be of very low income, and in our consumerist society most activities come with a price tag. I don't even own a car, and I live in a town with less than 100K people. What am I going to do under thsoe consditions, really?

Rufus777
The more I read the more I dislike you dude, you say that you have had all these roommates and that you are still friends with them, as well as your ex girlfriends, except for one, then tell me why you have stirred up so many of the people here on stumble? Let me explain it, oh I don't know, maybe ... yep that's it! You are a lying bastard!! And you get your kicks by trying to belittle people on the internet, man that was easier then I thought! You can't fool everyone, most of us have seen right through you and your tall tales of being so well liked, even if you are well liked in the real world, you are not well liked here. I know you will spend some time trying to write something to discredit me and my opinions, go right ahead, but I just wanted you to know that I share many of my opinions with nice people here on stumble, and one of them is about what a Douchebag you are!! Don't let this rent too much space in your head, just tell yourself how great you are and it will all go away!! ;)


Here are my specific responses.

...you are still friends with them, as well as your ex girlfriends, except for one, then tell me why you have stirred up so many of the people here on stumble?


Quite simply because my friends have been selected over a term of years, while stumblers are a much larger random sample selected over a maximum of two years.

You are a lying bastard!! And you get your kicks by trying to belittle people on the internet.
Its hard not to stoop to sarcasm here. I'll just simply say that neither of us believe that, and you've succeeded in making yourself look not so good.
You can't fool everyone, most of us have seen right through you and your tall tales of being so well liked, even if you are well liked in the real world, you are not well liked here.
Big words coming from a profile with 5 fans to my 245. I realize there is a time issue, I've been here longer, and that does indeed matter, but If I were truly unlikable, I don't think any duration difference would totally explain that discrepancy.

Besides, I'm not here trying to get people to like me, I couldn't give a shit frankly. I just want them to live and be happy and not take me down with them when they get themselves into some planet wide hip deep shit.
Don't let this rent too much space in your head, just tell yourself how great you are and it will all go away!! ;)
Heh, don't worry. Since I really am great, I don't need you or anyone else to share that opinion. Which is why I don't call people names beyond definable labels as a result of specific behaviors. Like racist, sexist, or Luddite.
I know you will spend some time trying to write something to discredit me and my opinions...
You can't discredit an opinion because its an opinion. That would be like somehow being able to prove ranch is better than thousand island using lab equipment. No, my only goal with these responses is to point out the subjective, personally belittling, name calling, and ultimately childish nature of my best (worst?) negative reviews.

For example...

"...what a Douchebag you are!!"

I rest my case.

2 comments:

  1. You Douchebag!!!! When will they learn? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. What is the desired outcome there?

    I mean really. I've never understood why people call people names that aren't useful descriptors.

    ReplyDelete