Friday, June 27, 2008

Self Defense: lazygit



lazygit
Taking yourself way too seriously, dude. You're making the Internet boring just by your presence.



You're damn right. I am taking myself seriously. I have a point, and I'm capable of proving that on any subject you choose. I will either admit ignorance or share my rationally arrived at position.



I'm pleased you've chosen to call my blog boring. As its not a fucking joke. I comment primarily on subjects which I feel passionately about and they include but are not limited to, all forms of oppression, and the future of humanity.



This is not sit-com material. There are a great many things very wrong, and no its not entertaining or funny. In fact is rather depressing and damn angering. Hate the messenger all you like because like those that have come before, you have nothing for my message.



I'm easy. I'm just some guy and like any human I have oodles of issues problems misconceptions and outright fabrications in my mind. Help me out, and point one out if you like, calling me names however is not at all productive.



My ideas are invincible, because they live in an open mind, and every attack on them either makes them stronger or does nothing since each attack brings them closer to parity with reality.



Yes I take myself seriously. I am not a joke. I am special. And so are you. They convince us otherwise to keep us weak.





No comments:

Post a Comment