Friday, June 27, 2008

Self Defense: Geckotape

Geckotape: You know, two strikes. Saying pedophilia is the least of children's concerns, as compared to exploitation in the media? You know what, fuck you. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. Taking sex from a child destroys their mind, the body to follow. There is no greater harm you could do to a person. Fuck you. And fuck you.



Does it bother you that you've completely misunderstood what I said? Or are you happy to label me a monster without regard to the veracity of that claim? I think I already know the answer.

What I said was that the web page is the least of children's problems. Not rape. And as to no greater harm, I think you're over stating the matter. If forced to choose would you really pick death for your own child rather than statutory rape? If so I think that indicates an atrocious level of morbid preoccupation with sex.

I personally would rather be raped by deception and live to potentially seek vengeance than be murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment