Friday, June 27, 2008

Self Defense: Agent-fisher

Agent-fisher: How wrong was I, huh? He also likes using private PMs without permission. http://innomen.blogspot.com/2008/03/from-pedophilia-to-free-speech-in-5.html And a screencap proving it: http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/agent_fisher/Exibit_A.jpg.

I don't need your permission to post my own words. You have no right to censor me, but given how our argument started I don't expect you to understand that. Others will.

Are you so ashamed of your own position? I'm rather proud of mine. Because I have confidence in its validity. If you have the desire to hide yours perhaps you should think about what that means. And don't play the martyr, this whole thing started with you triumphantly announcing your fascist hatred of free speech.

What is that screen cap supposed to prove?

You waived your right to protected conversation when you clicked send. I am not your priest, I am not your lawyer. If you don't like that, you have the right to remain silent.

Wake up kid, this is called the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment