Thursday, January 1, 2009

Self Defense: ixbalam

Yet another "fan".
Ixbalam
"Women as a matter of course hurt themselves to up the market value of their sex."

You've left, but goddamn, I couldn't let the misogyny slide.
What about breast augmentation and bikini waxes, dick?

"You're an idiot, "dick"."
edit: apparently I am a "dick" for not drawing this conclusion from the existence of breast augmentation. And Innomen had to message me rather than insult me where everyone else can see him being an anti-feminist misogynist jerk. Good thing I don't stand for abuse.
Wrong again. I love publicity. I have 7 blogs on blogspot alone, do the math. :)

And yes I'm anti-feminist since the definition of masculist includes implicit sexism therefor so must feminism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masculism

O'course, that primary definition is all me.

You know even drunk as piss I'm better in matters of logic, ethics, and debate.

Grats and thanks.


Edit: I love it when people un-ignore me, post a message and then re-ignore me. It's almost as if they fear a response. heheh.

You called me a name, so it's only fair. Come on, do you really think waxes and boob jobs can only be explained as women trying to sell sex? Actually, I don't think I want to know the answer.



I called you a name? I'll bet it's a descriptor more than a name. Like calling someone how murders, a murderer. As to thinking about waxes, and boob jobs, yes. What other purpose could there possibly be? And even if that purpose was valid the majority are to enhance sexual allure. I wouldn't want to know the answer either, since it shatters your point. Hate me if you like, it's not like I invented this problem.

Don't kill the messenger.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment