Monday, March 24, 2008

Self Defense

This blog post was a collection of my replies to reviews made about me.

I can't stand when people send a message in the form of a review. It's like an open letter to a dead man, needless grand standing. Or like the guy that pretends to be talking to a given person but is actually talking to the audience. But this is even more lame because there's no way to respond, unless of course you make a blog somewhere heheh. But I'm still at somewhat of a disadvantage because someone has to click this to see it.

Since Stumbleupon in its infinite wisdom is apparently going to go the route of Myspace and never upgrade their service now that it is popular, case in point the inability to publicly reply to public reviews, I've taken it upon myself to create this solution. I will not block these reviews or any negative review so long they have content. Unlike my most recent batch of haters, I have respect for freedom of speech.

Edit: This page grew so long and confusing that I've now cut up each defense into separate posts.

I'm having so much fun :)

Links to the individual posts coming soon.


----

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for responding to my tirade. Yes, I felt I was out of line, because I applaud people for poking convention in the eye, and yet criticized you for the same thing. I realize that by exposing an issue, and giving all points free reign, that free speech is operating in its best capacity. To silence this vein of thought would prohibit opinions and reactions from being formed. Nonetheless, my review doesn't embarrass me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, shit happens. I'm glad we got that cleared up. :)

    My point wasn't to embarrass anyone, just to say my piece.

    ReplyDelete